Providing Family Law & Criminal Defense Representation For More Than 30 Years
Kerri Anderson Donica
- Criminal Family
- Custody & Visitation
- Mediation Services
Kerri Anderson Donica has practiced law in Navarro and surrounding counties since 1983. Kerri received her undergraduate degree from Baylor and her law degree from Baylor Law School. She has focused her practice on family law matters (divorce, child custody, child support, etc.) and the defense of citizens accused of crimes, ranging from DWI to drug offenses to capital murder. Kerri is a frequent speaker throughout the state regarding criminal law issues.
Kerri has served for many years as a board member of the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association (TCDLA) and serves as President for the 2019-2020 year. She is a Super Fellow of TCDLA. Kerri is also a fellow of the Texas Family Law Bar and is a member of the Texas Bar College.
The Law Office of Kerri Anderson Donica includes two legal assistants - Lauri, who has been with the office since 1997 and Dyanne (who is bilingual).
Kerri received her bachelor's degree from Baylor University and law degree from Baylor Law School. Kerri is also very involved in her community, having served as president of the school board for Corsicana I.S.D., is Corsicana's city attorney, and has served as a trustee at Northside Baptist Church. Kerri has two sons, Hunter and Heath (who is married to Ashley). Heath and Ashley have blessed her with two precious grandsons (Brooks and Maverick) and #3 grandson Jett is due September 2022.
- Baylor University School of Law, Waco, Texas
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1982
- Baylor University, Waco, Texas
- B.S., Bachelor of Science - 1979
- Texas, 1983
- Texas Bar College, Fellow
Classes & Seminars
- Criminal Law Issues
- Corsicana Independent School District Board of Trustees, President
- Northside Baptist Church, Trustee
- Oakland Athletics organization
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, Board Member
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 1st Vice President, 2019 to Present
- Texas Bar College, Member
Current Employment Position
- Sole Practitioner, 1986